Friday, June 08, 2007

Blame Mama!


It's been a long time since I updated this thing (again), but this time it's not my fault! I swear! Mama was having all sorts of issues with MY 'puter, it wasn't installin stuff anymore and Daddy said it was missing some critical files. Plus one of Mama's hard drives died, so first she spent a week using some program to get all her files off the dead hard drive. Yep, a week. The drive that died was 160gig and almost full. Anyways, so after that she reinstalled Windows and everything else. Plus she got a fancy new 500gig drive to put my pictures on. During all this time I just could NOT blog! Mama said no!

Anyways, everything's fine now and my pictures aren't lost to oblivion

While I was on hiatus I went to go see the vet. He was a nice vet, but rude too. First he stuck this stick up my hiney, and it wasn't no thermometer either. He wanted some of my poops. Well he coulda asked and I woulda obliged him, but nooooo he wanted to use that stupid stick. And then when I tried to lay down for some belly rubs he just laughed and said that part came later, but for now he wanted to listen to my heart. Ugh. My heart's fine, rub my belly! Then they stole some of my blood and poked me again for a shot. The vet check my hips too, and awooooooo! My hips are in perfect working order!

The really really bad part of that whole visit was that Mama asked him to trim my claws! Can you believe it? I thought she loved me! They lifted me up on that table and layed me down on my side. I tried not to let them do it, but they overpowered me. It took fur-ever! Mama said if I would quit struggling so hard it would be done quicker, but no way no how! I didn't want him messin with my claws!

The bad news is I gotta go back to the vet for him to do stuff with my teeth. Apparently my teeth are in really bad shape and he's got to knock me out to fix them otherwise they're going to start falling out soon. That would ruin my handsome smile!

The vet man has Sibes too, so he loved me! He said we're the favorite in that office. Wooo wooo woooo!

I'll write more later!

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Well, I am glad you got your puter fixed!! Mom always transfers all our pics and videos to a disk, so they can't be lost, cuz that would make her very sad!

Those vets sure like to poke and prod us don't they? Wonder how THEY would like it if we did all that to THEM!!!

Glad you are ok. It's good to get your teeth cleaned, cuz then you will be able to enjoy your food and all kinds of treats for years to come!!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh welcome back handsome! I have missed you! Well, I am glad that all of your pics were saved on the puter. That is the most important part!!!

Humm.. vets! Yes, they do like to poke us, don't they? I go at the end of this month. I am not looking forward to that part! But I do like to go to see all of my "friends".

So how is your paw doing? Last time you were having some issues with it, and I believe your mom put PINK tape on you!

Hugs,
Sitka

D'Azul Siberian said...

Welcome back Poseidon!!. Once you get your teeth cleaned, have your human get some turkey necks. Then once a week demand a raw half frozen turkey neck instead of your dinner and your teeth will be sparkly clean all the time. Thats a big show dog secret.

The D'Azul Siberians

Unknown said...

I hope that your dog is better now. My Puppy is very bad and I am having a lot of behavior problems with him in the house.
When I was searching online and I found a true professional
Dog Trainer that trained
my puppy in a short time. He services the South Florida area. He has some very good FREE
Dog Training tips on his website. Check his tips at
www.k9advisors.com