Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Recovered from the humiliation

Okay folks, after what Mama did to my gorgeous pictures, I had to go hide for a little bit and recover. I'm back now though!

I'm back in Virginny now, me and Mama got back over a week ago. We were supposed to be back a week before we did come back, but Mama had something called the "flu" and she was horkin up constantly! During that time I didn't get nooooo cuddles on the floor. I was so bummed I didn't even spend much time out in the snow! Even though the dog door was open and I coulda gone out anytime I wanted to, I just stayed in the room Mama was sleepin in and slept in my bed.

We went to the dog park a week ago (BTW, there's still no snow here!), but we were only there a half hour and I started limpin. My left foreleg hurt real bad. I was holding it up when I was holding still, but I wasn't done playing yet! I woulda kept on playing and playing for another hour if Mama had let me, but nooooooooooo she put the leash on me and we left. Ugh.

I started feeling better in a few days, but then we went on a walk and when we came back inside I ran around the inside of the house like a crazy dog, and you guessed it.....limping again. More than I was before. Mama gave me some aspirin (in a hotdog, mmmmmmm hotdog!), but that didn't last long. During the big football game I horked up all my foods, and Mama thought the aspirin was bothering my tummy so she didn't give me no more aspirin. I'm still a little sore, but I'm not really limping anymore. I gotta hurry up and get better so Mama will take me to the dog park again! Mama says I need to learn to take it a little bit easier and not push myself more than my body can take......puh-leeze! What does SHE know?

5 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Ooooh, be careful on your foot! We sibes have such delicate long legs!

Althea said...

Poseidon,
I know that you were very excited about finally going to the dog park but you've got to be careful. We don't want you to permenantly hurt yourself.

What's a hotdog?

Later,
Althea

Khady Lynn said...

Might want to make a trip to the vet if it doesn't get all better soon! Sure hope you aren't getting arthritis, cuz that would be a bummer. I have to take special glucosamine supplements so I don't get arthritis in my bad hip that was smashed by a car (or something else, cuz I don't remember and my mom wasn't my mom at that time).

Holly

IndyPindy said...

It's snowing! Snowing! SNOWING!!!!

IndyPindy said...

Hey, where have you been?