Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've been humiliated!

Now, I've got nothing against pirates. In fact, I like pirates a lot. However, I feel that my impersonation of a pirate isn't nearly up to real pirate standards. Captain Maverick would understand of course. You all have Holly's people to thank for this. I'm going to go attempt to find this freakin parrot and defeather him!

Grumble grumble....first she makes me wear a sweatshirt, then she gives me a bath, and now this....Grumble grumble

Poseidon the Red



3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Poseidon, I am SO sorry to see this! You need to go rip something up.
Love,
Amber

Khady Lynn said...

I'm so sorry your human had to see my blog with that hideous picture since now your human has humiliated you too!!!

This definitely calls for some sort of evil and devious behavior! Or, at the very least, something needs shredding!

Holly

D'Azul Siberian said...

Harrr 'Seidon, Matey that not be so bad, really. At least you didn't have the santa hat.

The D'Azul Siberians and Cap'n Maverick