Saturday, January 20, 2007

SNOW!

We got to our old house in Michigan Monday night, and when Mama let me out of the car I saw....SNOW! WooWoo!!!!! Mama had to practically drag me from the car to the house because I wanted to play. I didn't think that was very nice, but Mama kept mumbling something about it being eleven o'clock at night and her being tired. I didn't care, there is SNOW here! She opened up my doggy door though, and I slept all night out in the snow. Who needs a comfy bed? I had the best bed outside in the cold fluffy white stuff.Mama took me out in the big yard yesterday (my fenced part isn't very big) and let me run around. She left her regular digi cam in Virginny, but she got some decent pictures of me romping in the snow with her cell phone. She got some video too, but she needs to convert the video to another format and she doesn't have that software on Daddy's laptop.

All I've got to say is it's about time we saw snow! Mama's not too happy, she hates snow, but she likes seeing me happy with it. Too bad we're going back to Virginny on Tuesday, there's no snow there yet!



Oh! I forgot to tell you guys.....on our first stop during the long drive to MI, I PEED on my Mama's shoe! I was sniffing around, trying to find the perfect spot and I've tried to pee on Mama before and for some reason she won't let me. Anyways, I saw her looking at something and I figured that was my chance. She jumped backwards so fast when she felt me peeing on her shoe, it was hilarious! Of course I couldn't laugh at her because I had to act like it was an accident. Otherwise she definitely wouldn't accidently leave yummy things within my reach.

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm glad you have snow. I'm also glad you got to pee on your human!

Althea said...

Poseidon,

You are so lucky. That looks like some awesome fun snow. I only got a little bit nothing like what you have. Too bad you have to go back to Virginny soon. My Dad says you could get lucky and get some snow there.

Later,
Althea