Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sorry!

Oops! I knew I had been away a long time, but I didn't think I had been gone this long! I see that I got Christmas tagged by Holly, Waylon, and Beasley, but it's a little late to play now. So sorry guys (and gal)!
The trip back to VA was uneventful, I slept a lot, and mama made sure not to leave any yummy tasting things on the seat when she went into the human potty place, so I didn't get to snag anything. Drat!

Mama took lots of new pictures of me back in November, so I'm going to share them with you guys here in this post. Now, I'm not pointing any fingers or anything....but someone's getting the blame for these pics! Mama said all her boxer buds looked so cool in their clothes that she just had to take some pics of me in human attire too. If I wasn't so humiliated I would have chewed her feet up!


Daddy's mama came to visit from Kansas (where's that? Is there snow?) for Christmas, and it set my whole world topsy turvey. I was the same laid back fella I always am, but I didn't eat much and I even threw up one morning on my potty walkie. That scared mama, and she kept a close eye on me, but I didn't repeat that little episode. Poor mama was already so stressed because she's never met daddy's mama, and she was really scared that daddy's mama wouldn't like her. I think she's over that now, even though she hid from her the morning daddy went back to work. Daddy's mama was lecturing mama about the one drink she had with dinner the night before.....then daddy's mama apologized in the morning and then lectured her all over again. She lectured her on a couple different topics that morning, mama couldn't wait to escape outside with me!

Despite the whole thing stressing me out, and making me lose my appetite, I liked daddy's mama just fine! She said I was a really nice doggy, and made sure to give me lots of hugs and pets. I was a little offended for my Siberian kin, as daddy's mama said she was surprised I was a nice doggy. She insisted that Sibes are mean nasty doggies, and that we kill kids. Um....hello? We're pack animals! A nasty Sibe would make a horrible sled dog, wouldn't it? Mama and daddy tried to tell her otherwise, but she wasn't having any of it. She did like me though, so that's a good thing. She didn't even care that I shed all over her clothes!

Mama took me to PetSmart last week, and guess what?! I got to meet Dex, the super cute Great Dane puppy! His mama and my mama talk on that boxer forum that they're both addicted to (that's why my blog is un-updated....she won't leave her desk!) and they agreed to meet at PetSmart since I was all out of Nutro Ultra anyways. We were hanging out by the bones, and I didn't much care for that puppy sniffing MY bones, so I had to growl at him when he did. Mama kept pulling me away and telling me those weren't my bones. Who says? I found them, they're mine! I was a good boy otherwise though, no howling or trying to play with other dogs. I didn't even try to play with Dex, we pretty much ignored each other. This is the second time I've been a really good boy at PetSmart, mama's very pleased. Now, we all know I'm just biding my time for the most embarassing moment possible, right? I must say, us two handsome devils attracted just about every single person in PetSmart. That's what happens when you get two gorgeous boys together at once!I do have some other good news to report. Remember in this post where I complained about the rowing machine being in the middle of the living room? Well, it's been relocated to the guest bedroom, hooray! We also got new furniture for the living room, and a new dining table. Mama and daddy got two of those cool Tempurpedic mattresses too; one for their bedroom and one for the guest bedroom. I'm not allowed on them though, but that's okay. I've never been allowed on the furniture. The closest I get is when mama invites me up on her lap, but that's really only halfway on the furniture since my hind legs are still on the floor. Now if we could just get rid ofthe old furniture! The old loveseat is in the dining area, the chair is in the computer room, and the old corner table is in the guest bedroom. Mama put the stuff up on some website called "craigslist" and had people contact her about it, but nobody ever followed through. I think mama's gonna call some Army people (Salivation Army?) and see if they'll come get it.

Anyhoo, I can't think of anything else that's new, but if I do I'll grab mama by the hair and drag her away from the desk so I can tell ya'll all about it!

5 comments:

Althea said...

Hey Poseidon,

I imagine that it is humiliating being dressed up in human clothes but you do look very cute in the red hoodie. Dad got a new green one for Christmas, I might have to try it on.

Later,
Althea

Althea said...

Poseidon,

My Dad and I liked your red hoodie pic so much that we changed your picture on the your link on my blog.

Later,
Althea

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Poseidon! I was beginning to wonder where you were! You can't stay away so long or your friends will start to get worried!

You should try to convince your humans to save a piece of the old FURniture for you to lay on. I'm not sure why humans don't want dogs on their FURniture. I mean, hellooooo!! It's called FURniture for a reason. If it were actually for humans it would be called humaniture. Duh!

Glad you are back!

Holly

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrr, 'seidon, glad to see ya back matey.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

They're calling "some Army people" about your FURniture? Maybe they're calling US! HA rooo!
Glad you're back, Poseidon!
Play bows,
Zim