Saturday, September 16, 2006

Going on the long drive....

Me and mama are gonna go take that long drive to that Virginny place tomorrow morning. We haven't seen daddy in almost two whole weeks and we miss him lots. 'Specially mama, she's been real quiet and gets all excited when the phone rings. She even cried once, but I think that had more to do with the fact that she had to climb a ladder to finish painting, and she's 'fraid of ladders. I woulda caught her if she'd fallen, except she wasn't letting me in that room. Something about paint all over the doggy fur and messed up walls. Silly mama, I'm not that clumsy!

Mama finally took a break from all that "work" she's been doin on the house and took me for a nice long walk yesterday! We musta walked for over an hour, and boy was I tired by the time we got home! She laughed at me and said I was "draggin ass, " whatever that means. I sure do love those walks! I can hear mama pick up my leash no matter where I'm at, and I just get sooooo excited! I bounce up and down (keeping my distance from mama of course, I'm not rude) and I give lil howls. Mama says it's really cute, but she still insists I keep 4 on the floor and plop my butt on the ground before she'll hook the leash up. Manners are boring, I wanna go outside!

Anyways, Imma gonna set this blog thing so that the comments aren't moderated since I don't know when I'm gonna get round to checkin on this thing again. I'll just trust that nobody's gonna say any stupid mean things. I'm a trustworthy guy an all. We probably won't be back to this house for at least two weeks, and I'm not so sure daddy will let me use any of his computers. He's even pickier than mama about the keyboard being coated in dog hair.

So until then....may your nose be wet, your eyes bright, and your tail waggin!

5 comments:

DustyDoodles said...

Hey PoPo Boy! Your new house sounds kinda cool. Doodles can call you PoPo Boy, right?? cuz that Poseidon is really hard to woo out and all. No fences??? NO fences?? Snap that leash and go for a RUN!!!! Be careful though, watch for cars and stoopid hoomans. Oh and when you get to your new place, check for grubs! Meeshka says they are really yummy, but you know I don't have them in California.

DustyDoodles said...

PoPo Boy, no offence intended to your Da momma about the postmailpeepols lady. According to my Da momma, our mailpeepollady is stoopid because there have been weeks, yes weeks that have gone by that we haven't gotten any mail. Da momma has had bills and checks missing. We are very rural and our mailpeepollady is a 'contract' worker and they have many complaints on her. She's been given time off without bones and stuff. Da momma says one day they will find where she has hid all our mail. But Da momma has nothing against mailpeepolladies. In fact one of her best friends (and mine too) is a bigshot postmasterlady at the post box place. Da momma has gone on to pay most of the bills and my toys on the compooter to reduce the amount of mail we gets. But sometimes we don'ts even gets my toy catalogs.

MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said...

Hope you have a great trip, by the way, I'm tagging you. Please go to my blog to see what that means. WOOF! MoonShadow

Poseidon said...

Doodles, ya can call me whatever you want, I go by many names. Mama has lots and lots of nicknames for me, most of them are pretty silly.
And mama says that most mailpeople are really nice, but some are indeed very stupid. No toy catalogs??? If you're the playin sort, that's torture. Mama buys me toys, but I don't play with 'em. I just have one toy that I must have in one corner. I don't know why she insists on taking it out of that corner and throwing it, but she does. It drives me crazy! If Ida wanted it out of that corner, I would have done it myself!

Theresa said...

Oh boy. I guess I am a bit behind Moodshadow cause I tagged you too.