Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've got a blog!





I'm not entirely sure what a "blog" is, but I have one. Apparently I'll be able to "post" and share stuff with the whole entire world! I'll be famous! Mama says she's gonna type and I'm gonna "dictate" (whatever that means) so that I don't get the keyboard coated in hair. Hate to tell her this, but she's gotta sleep sometime. I'm sure I can figure out this whole computer thing and do my own typing!

Here's some pics of the glory that is I! Mama took some new pictures, but they're trapped in the camera at the moment. Silly human left that USB cable thingy at our new house in Virginia.

Mama took this picture after she and daddy came home to find out I'd raided the garbage. See the piece of plastic by my head? She pretended to be really mad, but she was laughing. I used to never ever get in the garbage, but for some reason I decided a few months ago that it would be really fun. They've taken away my fun though, now they put the garbage in the garage so I can't get to it. Oh yeah, in case anybody wonders why there was so much freakin hair there (other than the fact that I shed loads and loads all the time)....my mama got lazy and didn't vacuum the rugs in the enclosed porch for TWO WHOLE DAYS! I know, can you believe it???

I've got a doggy door, which is great! My favorite thing to do out in the yard is dig dig dig dig, and dig some more! I've even got my own doghouse outside, which is wonderful for digging under. See? I've made myself a nice lil den under there. Daddy moved the house because he thought it might fall on me one of these days, but I just started a new den.

Mama says this last picture of me makes me look like a devil dog. I just think she needs to get some photography skills!



5 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Poseidon,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have to aboard, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Theresa said...

Welcome to the cub 'seidon. Mommy and I think you'll like it here. Have fun and more pix please.

Macie-Malechai said...

Woohoo Poseidon, very nice to meet you & welcome! You look like you're a very good digger! We don't think you look like anything but a pretty Husky!
Kind Face Licks, Macie & Malechai

Poseidon said...

Thanks all! I'mma startin to feel very very welcome here.

@Beas: Sorry I threatened to bite ya or do other mean things to ya. I was just jealous cuz mama's always talkin about how handsome you are, and she goes nuts everytime she see a new piccie. I won't do it again I swear! (Still, please don't box me!)

@Macie & Malechai - I'm sure you youngsters are just as good at digging as I am. It's in our blood!

Koda said...

That's one fine looking hole you have there! I hope you like your new house. My mom is thinking about moving next year. She thinks if she had a bigger yard we might actually spend time out there without her. Silly women, we don't want to go outside by ourselves.