Monday, November 06, 2006

Driving her nuts!

So I've been reading other Husky blogs a lot, and I realized I've become a failure. I don't drive my mama nearly crazy enough! In an effort to redeem myself to Huskykind, I've decided to start returning to Husky values.

Today on our morning walk I howled, bounced, and pulled in every direction. This had the effect of my mama mumbling under her breath about wanting to strangle me. Now, I know she's just talk and wouldn't actually strangle me, so I continued. I saw a little Yorkie and proceeded to woo at earsplitting volume when mama wouldn't let me pounce the little furball. This did not get the reaction I had hoped for. The Yorkie's human laughed at me! Of all things, she LAUGHED! However, I could see mama's face getting red though I couldn't tell if it was from frustration or embarassment.

I even forsake the liver treats that were in mama's pocket in order to be a true Husky! I completely ignored everything she said or did. If she said "watch me" I'd look the exact opposite direction. If she told me to sit I bounced off towards the nearest tree (or as close to it as I could get, stupid leash!).

It may not seem like much, but it's a start. I think tonight I'll "accidently" tip over a glass of wine with my tail. That'll show her I mean business!

5 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You're on the right track!

Macie-Malechai said...

Get her, sounds like she has it coming...be careful that you don't end up in "obedience" class like us.
Face Licks, M&M

Waylon said...

Hey, Poseidon! Thanks for visiting my blog. My mom has to get used to putting stuff on there that I like, but she's trying. Cool tricks on the leash. I do that all the time, but I'm still a lot younger than you. Mom made me go to obedience school, and I havta go back in January! I like the holes you dug. Mom says I try to dig to China, wherever that is, I just wanna play with the labs next door!

Ender said...

You have to keep these humans on there toes!

Khady Lynn said...

Hi Poseidon! My name is Holly. I found your blog link on Macie and Malechai's blog. You look exactly like my bestest friend Kelsey, (http://kelseyandsmokey.blogspot.com/)who was my mom's first rescue foster. You are both quite handsome boys!! Stop over and see our blogs!

Holly