Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans

This was posted on Mama's favorite Boxer forum, and I decided that I needed to put it on my blog.

Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans

1. Blaming your farts on me...not funny...not funny at all !!!
2. Yelling at me for barking.
I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out.
Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog!
Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.
Now lay off me on some of these things,
We both know who's boss here!!!
You don't see me picking up your poop do you ???

Anyhoo, things have been kind of boring here. Mama's feeling better, though the right side of her face is still swollen and sore. This means we're back to my normal walks, which is a good thing. Yesterday I was peeing on a bush and there was a dachsund to the right of me and my friend Cody to the left, and I didn't know who to woo at first! So I ended up just peeing and whimpering.
I just did some updating on my blog, added more blogs that I like and I also joined the Husky bloggers ring. I'd been meaning to do that stuff for a while, I just never got around to it.
Mama's thinking about creating a Husky forum if she gets the ambition. She loves the boxer forum she's addicted to, but thinks it'd be nice to have a Husky forum too. She's searched and searched online but hasn't found one anywhere! Can you believe it? As gorgeous as us Huskies are, and we don't have a forum? The one she did find had a horrible format and she didn't like it. So keep any eye out my Husky friends, mama might do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Poseidon,
Excellent list. Humans really do some dumb stuff.

Hope all is well in Virginny. My Dad says that he misses living there.

I noticed you had put a link to my blog on your sight so I add your link to my list as well. Hope you like the picture of you that I picked.

Later,
Althea

Macie-Malechai said...

Great list! We think you covered everything very nicely!!! I do fart though, and my silly lady giggles everytime I do it, what lady? I don't laugh at you, so a girl's got a litle gas, stop laughing!
Face Licks, Macie