Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm electric, baby!

Last night mama and daddy were sitting on the couch, and I was snoozing between the couch and the sofa. I decided to get up for a drink of water, and so I got up and streeeetched real good and proceeded to make my way out from between the two pieces of furniture. My nose touched the rowing maching (that's still sitting in the living room taking up valuable Sibe space) and I got shocked! I let out a big ol yelp and scared the humans because it was so loud. Daddy says "Oh, he got shocked" and mama asked me if I was okay......and THEN.....the rowing maching TURNED ON! All by itself! I didn't go anywhere near the control pad thingy, that was on the other end of the machine and above my head. It just turned on! So yeah, I'm an electric doggy!

Mama confused the heck out of me yesterday afternoon! She took the suitcase out of the closet and started packing clothes and stuff in it. This of course meant that I had to follow mama around and make sure I was never more than two feet away from her at any time. Can't have her leaving me behind, right? So everything progresses as it normally does; she loads stuff in the car, gets my bowls packed up, takes me for a quick potty walk and loads me in the car. I crash out in the back seat like I always do because I know it's a loooong drive to our old house. I heard mama's cell phone thingy ringing, but didn't really pay much attention to it. Next thing I know we're back at the new house again! Huh? What happened? Why are we back here? Apparently daddy called mama and suggested we stay one more day and go back on wednesday. Personally, if she wanted to take me for a car ride she didn't need to make excuses and pack up stuff to do it. Just put me in the car and take a cruise. Silly humans!

4 comments:

D'Azul Siberian said...

Hey Hey Hey there Poseidon. Electricity can be interesting. Our Lisa goed to the tooth fairy too and got her wisdom teef out on Monday. We still are watching to see if it made her stupid. We are adding a link to your blog today.

Preston and the rest of the D'Azul Gang

The Army of Four said...

You have an electric personality, Poseidon. :)
Bipeds can be confusing. Dave said if he was you, he'd stick to your mom like glue!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Amber

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Poseidon! Hope you have a great turkey eating day!

Thanks for adding me to your links! I will add you too!

You look alot like my friend Kelsey, he use to be my humans foster dog until he found his furever home.

Holly

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Poseidon - hope you got some turkey :-)

Love
Opy